NH’s Best Companies to Work For named
in September issue of Business NH Magazine
Manchester, NH – Business NH Magazine is announcing the 2015 Best Companies To Work For in NH in its September edition due out on Monday.
For 19 years, Business NH Magazine and its partner, the NH Businesses for Social Responsibility, have recognized businesses that go out of their way to create fun and high engagement workplaces for their employees through the Best Companies To Work For competition. This year’s Best Companies To Work For exemplify how developing a respectful, creative and supportive corporate culture can bring a company to new heights.
We decided to change things up this year and revamped the competition, focusing more on employees. Th2 2015 competition included an employee engagement survey that had to be taken by at least 50 percent of a company’s workforce. Employers also completed an extensive survey detailing benefits and workplace practices. By combining the results from the employee engagement surveys with results from the employer survey, we found 18 companies that exceeded the bar of excellence.
Medtronic broke onto the list this year grabbing the Number 1 Best Company To Work For. In 2013, their first year in the competition, they were a semifinalist. Vapotherm in Exeter landed the Number 2 spot on our list.
The following are being named the Top 5 Best Companies:
#1 – Medtronic Advanced Energy in Portsmouth (400+ employees)
#2 – Vapotherm in Exeter (121 employees)
#3 – Digital Prospectors Corp in Exeter (25 employees)
#4 – Bellwether Community Credit Union in Manchester (82 employees)
#5 – Wire Belt Company of America in Londonderry (90 employees)
Listed in alphabetical order, the remaining Best Companies:
• Adaptive Communications in Portsmouth (54 employees)
• American Health Centers, Inc. in Portsmouth (19 employees)
• BANK W Holdings, LLC in Bedford (86 employees)
• CCA Global Partners in Manchester (370 employees)
• Compass Therapeutics, LLC in Hanover (7 employees)
• DSCI in Manchester (118 employees)
• Graphicast, Inc. in Jaffrey (29 employees)
• International Association of Privacy Professionals in Portsmouth (79 employees)
• Loftware in Portsmouth (103 employees)
• MassMutual Northern New England in Bedford (19 employees)
• Merchants Fleet Management in Hooksett (269 employees)
• Parker Hannifin Corporation in Hollis (57,447 employees)
• W.S. Badger Company Inc. in Gilsum (64 employees)